Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC (czas letni)

Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 1 post ]  Digg: bining for 33.7 points. The loss dropped th  Digg: bining for 33.7 points. The loss dropped th  Digg: bining for 33.7 points. The loss dropped th  Digg: bining for 33.7 points. The loss dropped th
  Widok do druku

bining for 33.7 points. The loss dropped th
Autor Wiadomość
PostWysłany: Pią Maj 04, 2018 6:54 am 
Dachinko

NEW YORK -- CC Sabathia is disappointed and relieved all at the same time. Sidelined with a right knee injury, the New York Yankees pitcher spoke to reporters Saturday morning for the first time since the team announced he will have season-ending surgery Wednesday. Sabathia said the news was difficult to absorb and his situation is "not fun." But hes glad doctors recommended an arthroscopic cleanup rather than microfracture surgery, which would have required perhaps an 18-month recovery. "Its tough. Its unfortunate," Sabathia said. "But I feel, I guess, relieved that I have some answers, and kind of a plan in place to kind of move forward." The big left-hander, who turns 34 on Monday, said hes confident he will be back on the mound in spring training. And with a blueprint now in place for his return, he said he was able to get "some real sleep" Friday night for the first time in weeks. General manager Brian Cashman, however, cautioned Friday that theres no guarantee Sabathia will be able to pitch effectively next season. The operation will be performed by Los Angeles Dodgers head physician Dr. Neal ElAttrache. Sabathia said he was told he can resume baseball activities six to eight weeks after the procedure. "He feels good about it, and I do, too," Sabathia said, adding that NBA star Russell Westbrook of the Oklahoma City Thunder had the same surgery and came back fine. "Obviously, youve got to deal with a little bit of swelling here and there, but its something I have to do. My goal in talking to (Dr. ElAttrache) was to pitch the next five, six years and past this contract and be able to go out and do that. So Im confident in that idea." Sabathia also had surgery on his right knee in October 2010 to repair a small meniscus cartilage tear. He said he thinks the latest injury was caused by simple wear and tear. "Its something that Im going to have to deal with probably for the rest of my life and eventually have a big surgery, but right now the goal is to keep playing, and this is the easiest way," he said. Sabathia has been sidelined with a degenerative cartilage problem in his right knee since mid-May, and the Yankees all but ruled out a 2014 return after he had a setback early this month while on a minor league rehab assignment. He was hit hard July 2 in an outing for Double-A Trenton and woke up the next morning with swelling in the joint. The six-time All-Star and 2007 AL Cy Young Award winner made only eight major league starts this year and finished 3-4 with a career-worst 5.28 ERA. He is 208-119 with a 3.63 ERA in 14 seasons. After signing a $161 million, seven-year deal with New York as a free agent before the 2009 season, Sabathia had his contract extended in 2011 by one year and $30 million. Making $23 million this season, Sabathia is scheduled to earn $23 million in 2015 and $25 million in 2016. The Yankees have a $25 million option for 2017 with a $5 million buyout. Despite his 6-foot-7, 285-pound frame, Sabathia had been extremely durable until this year. He had made at least 28 starts and pitched 180 innings or more every season of his career, reaching 200 innings eight times. "Its something that Ive never had to deal with. But I am now, and like I said, hopefully this will give me the time to heal and get healthy and come back to be ready to go in spring training," Sabathia said. "If thats the case, and thats the best-case scenario, especially at my age and with everything thats happened and all the innings that Ive pitched and everything, I guess Im fine with that." Alex English Jersey . -- Once again, Carlos Santana was a huge hit in Kansas City. Will Barton Jersey . The Redblacks host the Hamilton Tiger-Cats (7-9) Friday night in their last home game of the year and as of Thursday afternoon, the team was anticipating a ninth consecutive sellout. You can watch all the action on TSN1, TSN3, TSN4, and TSN5 beginning at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. http://www.authenticnuggetsproshop.com/ ... bo-Jersey/. -- Kyle Busch edged teammate Joey Logano at the Bristol Motor Speedway finish line Friday night to become the all-time winningest driver in Nationwide Series. Trey Lyles Jersey . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. Denver Nuggets Jerseys . Kerr said he had dinner with Jackson, his former coach with Chicago and the new Knicks team president, on Friday night and they talked again Saturday. Kerr is in New York to work the game between the Brooklyn Nets and Toronto Raptors for TNT.EAST LANSING, Mich. -- The next measuring stick for top-ranked Michigan State is No. 16 North Carolina on Wednesday as part of the ACC-Big Ten Challenge. "Were going to have to play a lot better this week," Michigan State Head Coach Tom Izzo said after his team routed Mount St. Marys 98-65 Friday. "What a privilege and an honour to be able to play two of the most winningest programs in the history of the NCAA in Kentucky and North Carolina in a seven-, eight-game stretch." The Spartans (7-0) expect an equally tough challenge as they faced against then-No. 1 Kentucky which resulted in a 78-74 Spartans victory. "Theyre (the Tar Heels) a pretty good team," said Keith Appling who led the Spartans with 17 points off the bench. "Were going to be ready. Were going to need to do all the little things in order to come out with a win. We know how good they are." The Spartans wrapped up another successful early part of the season -- the last time they lost at home in November was to a David Robinson-led Navy team on Nov. 29, 1986. With Fridays victory, Michigan State has won 74 straight games against unranked non-conference opponents at home. Michigan State -- which is off to its best start since opening the 2000-01 season with a 12-0 mark -- did not start Appling, Adreian Payne and Branden Dawson due to showing up late to a required class. "Ive got a lot of jobs in this job, and one of them is to graduate guys and one is to stay accountable," Izzo said. "It was a minor little thing but it was over a class that they needed to be at. They were told that and they decided to try their way, and their way didnt work." It was the first time Appling missed a start at Michigan State since his freshman year. "It was really a wake-up call, lesson learned," Appling said.dddddddddddd "I was just glad that we were able to come out and play the way we did the second half and come out with the win." The Spartans also did not play leading-scorer Gary Harris to rest his ankle that has bothered him since injuring it during the summer. Harris, who averaged 17.7 points, sat on the bench in his warm-ups and is expected to play against North Carolina. The Mountaineers were able to lead twice by one point and kept it close before Michigan States three usual starters entered the game with 14:12 left in the opening half. The Spartans then went on a 33-19 run to take a 50-38 halftime lead -- the most points Michigan State had allowed in the first 20 minutes this season. "Michigan State, obviously the No. 1 team in the country, definitely played like it today," said Mountaineers coach Jamion Christian. "Quite honestly, watching them from afar for a lot of years you can see why theyre so talented and so good every year." Michigan State turned up its defence and began running at will in the second half en route to leading by as much as 33 points. The Spartans finished the game hitting 63.1 per cent of its field goals while Mount St. Marys was limited to 32.8 per cent shooting, including only 9 of 32 in the second half. Will Miller scored 15 points for the Mountaineers (2-6) who were facing the No. 1 team for only the second time in school history. Mount St. Marys lost to top-ranked North Carolina in the first round of the 2008 NCAA Tournament. The Spartans held the Mountaineers two leading scorers, Julian Norfleet and Rashad Whack, to 13 and 10 points. The two came into the game combining for 33.7 points. The loss dropped the Mountaineers to 1-21 all-time against ranked opponents. Their win came in December 1995 against then No. 21 Georgia Tech. China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Authentic Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys From China ' ' '

Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz z cytatem  

Wyświetl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj według  
Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 1 post ] 

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC (czas letni)

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 8 gości

Możesz zakładać nowe tematy na tym forum
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach na tym forum