Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC (czas letni)

Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 1 post ]  Digg: ]Michael Pierce Jersey  Digg: ]Michael Pierce Jersey  Digg: ]Michael Pierce Jersey  Digg: ]Michael Pierce Jersey
  Widok do druku

]Michael Pierce Jersey
Autor Wiadomość
PostWysłany: Czw Maj 03, 2018 9:00 am 
Dachinko

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 14 (Xinhua) -- Do you feel love in the air?

Qin Kai, a Chinese diving bronze medalist, got down on one knee and proposed to He Zi, who minutes ago landed a silver medal in Sunday's women's springboard competition which was won by fellow Chinese Shi Tingmao.

He Zi was surprised. After a lengthy wait, she said "yes" to her boyfriend of six years.

Cheered on by the crowd, Qin took out a small box and slipped the ring on He's finger and gave her a red rose encased in glass.

While speaking to the press, He Zi couldn't hide her emotion.

"I don't know why he did it today. I wasn't expecting to get married so soon," she said, adding that she noticed some strange behavior by her boyfriend earlier in the day.

"I met him at noon and overheard him talking to himself. I asked him what it was but he just said that he was singing," said He.

He's teammate Shi Tingmao, who claimed her second gold medal at Rio, had known the proposal was coming.

"I feel very happy for them. In recent years, whether in their sports career or in their relationship, they have been under great pressure," Shi said.

Shi finished with 406.5 points to beat He by 18.15 points at the Maria Lenk Aquatics Center. Italy's Tania Cagnotto was third with 372.80.

Shi and He were level after the first two dives before the former scored a competition-high 84 points in the third round. She didn't look back, comfortably securing China's eighth consecutive Olympic gold medal in the event.

He said Qin's marriage proposal made up the loss to her teammate in the pool.

"I couldn't be happier," she said.

He Zi could hardly remember the exact words in Qin's speech. "He said a lot of words and made a lot of promises. But I remember he said he would like to be bullied by me for the rest of his life."

Qin said the podium proposal was the bravest thing he has done in his life.

"I said to He Zi: I am asking you to marry me with the whole world watching. I hope we will get the blessing of the world. I love you. I want everyone to know that I love like crazy," Qin told reporters.

SALVADOR Danny Woodhead Youth Jersey , Brazil, July 5 (Xinhua) -- Substitute goalkeeper Tim Krul produced two decisive saves in the penalty shootout to lift Netherlands 4-3 over Costa Rica after a scoreless 120-minute play in the last quarterfinal match of 2014 World Cup here on Saturday.

The 26-year-old keeper from English Premier League club Newcastle United was brought onto the pitch in the last minute of the extra time. He blocked the second and fifth round shots from Costa Rica's skipper Bryan Ruiz as well as defender Michael Umana while his teammates kept a perfect four-on-four record to seal the hard-fought victory 4-3.

The Netherlands will face Argentina Nico Siragusa Youth Jersey , who edged Belgium 1-0 in Brasilia on Saturday, in the semifinal clash to be held in Sao Paulo on Wednesday. The other semifinal match will be between the hosts Brazil and Germany.

Before Krul came onto the pitch Tim Williams Youth Jersey , it was the Ticos' goalkeeper Keylor Navas who had stolen the spotlight as his seven impressive saves help to maintain a clean sheet for the Ticos.

The Netherlands started the match aggressively with Robin van Persie, Arjen Robben as well as PSV's promising star Memphis Depay leading the attacking line. Meanwhile Chris Wormley Youth Jersey , Costa Rica paid much attention on their defence.

Neither side managed to complete a shot until the 21st minute. Depay's deceptive reverse pass following a fast break found an unguarded Van Persie in the area. But the Man United striker's shot was blocked by Navas. And Dutch midfielder Wesley Sneijder's follow-up was also collected by the Levante goalie.

Eight minutes later, Navas denied another short-range effort from Depay after Van Persie found space between the Ticos midfield and defence and fed in a low pass to meet Depay in the box.

Costa Rica's first and only shooting chance in the first half came in the 34th minute. After a long free-kick was sent into the box Tyus Bowser Youth Jersey , midfielder Celso Borges tried to threat Dutch keeper Jasper Cillessen with an overhead shot but found his effort cleared away.

Robben ran at the defence of Costa Rica again in the 37th minute and was tackled down by Junior Diaz, who got a booking for the careless tackle. Sneijder's dipping free-kick shot curled towards the up-left corner of the goal but a flying Navas denied the effort with his right hand.

Throughout the first half Marlon Humphrey Youth Jersey , the in-form Navas made four saves.

The rhythm of the match was not changed much after the interval. The Dutch side enjoyed the majority of the play trying to break the deadlock while the Ticos were kept busy defending while waiting for chances patiently through counter-attacks and set pieces. And Navas made two more saves.

The Netherlands was awarded with a free-kick from the right flank in the 52nd minute. Robben hit a low pass towards the edge of the box before Sneijder's one-touch effort went high.

In the 61st minute, Costa Rica found their second chance of shot in the match as Christian Bolanos' long range free-kick shot went off beyond the bar. And the Tico's central guard Giancario Gonzalez's header from the far post also went high after four minutes.

In the 82nd minutes Matt Judon Jersey , Sneijder curled another fine free-kick from the edge of the area. The shot managed to beat Navas but was denied by the near post. Two minutes later Van Persie broke into the Costa Rica area and snapped a right-footed attempt which was again saved by Navas.

The Netherlands could have finished the match in regular time, but Van Persie's shot from the far post hit Costa Rican midfielder Yeltsin Tejeda Michael Pierce Jersey , who was standing on the line, and looped up onto the bar before the Ticos cleared it to safety.

And Navas was still on-fire in the extra time. Robben's corner in the 94th minute was received by Ron Vlaar Austin Howard Jersey , whose diving header bounced in front of Navas before he p. Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NBA Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Cheap Wholesale NHL Jerseys For Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Cheap Hockey Jerseys

Odpowiedz z cytatem  

Wyświetl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj według  
Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 1 post ] 

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC (czas letni)

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość