Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC (czas letni)

Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 1 post ]  Digg: Customized Colombia Soccer Jerseys  Digg: Customized Colombia Soccer Jerseys  Digg: Customized Colombia Soccer Jerseys  Digg: Customized Colombia Soccer Jerseys
  Widok do druku

Customized Colombia Soccer Jerseys
Autor Wiadomość
PostWysłany: Sob Maj 05, 2018 8:37 am 
Dachinko

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 13 (Xinhua) -- Monica Puig lifted Puerto Rico's first ever Olympic gold medal on Saturday after she clinched the women's singles title in the Rio Games tennis competition.

Puig also became the first female athlete representing the country to win a medal of any color at any Olympics after she beat Germany's world number two Angelique Kerber 6-4, 4-6, 6-1.

The world number 34, who has never reached a grand slam quarterfinal, sent Wimbledon runner-up Kerber running around the court as the crowd cheered her on.

Petra Kvitova of the Czech Republic won the bronze.

In the men's semifinals, former world number four Juan Del Potro edged past title favorite Rafael Nadal of Spain in a marathon singles.

Del Potro, currently ranked 141st in the world, revenged the doubles' second round loss to eventual winner Nadal, winning 5-7, 6-4, 7-6 (7-5) to set up a men's final meeting on Sunday with defending champion Andy Murray of Britain, who overpowered Japanese Kei Nishikori 6-1, 6-2 in the other semifinal.

Del Potro, whose world rankings dropped drastically due to absence with a wrist injury, nailed the win on the first match point.

"It was tough to play against Rafa because you never know when you're going to win because he fights all the time," said the Argentine big server.

"You saw what happened in the third set when I served at 5-4 (he lost his serve) but then in the tiebreak I played solid and aggressive with my forehands, looking for the winners and I did great in the end," he added.

Del Potro who produced one of the biggest surprises of the tournament eliminating world number one Novak Djokovic in the first round, capitalized on the Spaniard's fatigue as Nadal, along with Marc Lopez, labored to beat Romanian pair Florin Mergea and Horia Tecau 6-2, 3-6, 6-4 in two and a half hours Friday night.

"Now is not the time to talk about being tired. I gave everything that I had. I gave the last drop of energy that I had to try to win another medal, for me and Spain," said Nadal.

"I tried my best. Both of us played a very high level of tennis. It was a very emotional game. I'm satisfied with what I did. I played the best I could with a great fighting spirit. I congratulate Del Potro on a great event for him. But at the same time I am satisfied after two-and-a-half months of not competing, and to arrive here and be able to play the way I did against the best players in the world is great news," he said.

Nadal missed the London 2012 and was the winner of Beijing 2008 singles.

MADRID Axel Witsel World Cup Jersey , May 13 (Xinhua) -- Spanish number one Rafael Nadal qualified for the final of the Mutua Madrid Open on Saturday after defeating number two seed, Novak Djokovic, 6-2 Zakaria Bakkali Jersey , 6-4 in their semifinal.

Djokovic went into the game fresher than the Spaniard after Kei Nishikori's wrist injury game him a bye in the quarter-final, but perhaps a day without competition effected his rhythm as he struggled to come with Nadal, who claimed the first set with few problems.

Nadal was made to work harder in front of a partisan crowd in the second set as the reigning champion dug deep to defend his title with pride. The Serb successfully defended two match points in the final match and even had a match-point before Nadal claimed the match and ended a run of seven successive defeats to Djokovic to set up his eighth final in Madrid.

"It was time for me to win Yannick Carrasco Belgium Jersey , it has been a long time before I even won a set against Djokovic," said Nadal after his victory.

"It was a game where I had to play well. I played well in the first set and although I had a few nerves in the second, that was because I have not beaten him for so long Toby Alderweireld Belgium Jersey ," he commented.

"I know Novak has made some changes in his coaching staff and I am sure he is a rival who is going to battle for all of the major titles in the future," added Nadal who will now face either Pablo Cuevas or Domenic Thiem in Sunday's final.

Xi urges upgrading of free trade agreement with Switzerland

China, Uzbekistan vow to strengthen cooperation

10 Thomas Vermaelen Belgium Jersey ,860 lights illuminated to greet Belt and Road Forum

Belt and Road Forum for Int'l Cooperation to be held in Beijing

Chinese submersible explores turbidity current in South China Sea

Straw art gala held in E China's Shandong

Xinjiang Int'l Grand Bazaar held in Urumqi, NW China

8th China Peking Opera art festival to be held in Nanjing

MARIA Sharapova may have to wait until June 20 to see if she will be welcomed back to this year’s tournament at Wimbledon.

Sharapova, the 2004 champion at the All England Club Thomas Meunier Belgium Jersey , returned to the tour last week after serving a 15-month ban for doping and reached the semifinals in Stuttgart, leaving her ranked No. 262.

Sharapova is set to play two more tournaments, in Madrid and Rome Thibaut Courtois Belgium Jersey , before the deadline for direct entry to Wimbledon qualifying. Deep runs at those events could earn her enough points to make the main draw, while she will also find out on May 16 if she gets a wildcard for the French Open.

Wimbledon chief executive Richard Lewis said yesterday there will be a meeting of the tournament’s tennis sub-committee on June 20, when it will be clear which players have been accepted into the main draw. Wimbledon begins on July 3 Sven Kums Belgium Jersey , its latest start since 1895.

Andy Murray, the world’s top-ranked men’s player, said he expects Sharapova to be granted a wildcard if she needs one.

“But I’m sure they are hoping they don’t have to make the decision Simon Mignolet Belgium Jersey ,” Murray said on Tuesday at the launch of the Queen’s Club tournament, a warm-up event for Wimbledon. “There’s a good chance that she can get in by right, which I’m sure is what she’s hoping for and that’s what Wimbledon would be hoping for.”

Also Romelu Lukaku Belgium Jersey , All England Club chairman Philip Brook said two-time Wimbledon finalist Ilie Na. Cheap Team Sweden Jerseys Wholesale North America Jerseys Cheap Wild Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Cheap Sabres Jerseys Cheap Red Wings Jerseys Cheap Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Toronto Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Cheap Anaheim Ducks Jerseys

Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz z cytatem  

Wyświetl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj według  
Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 1 post ] 

Wszystkie czasy w strefie UTC (czas letni)

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 2 gości

Możesz zakładać nowe tematy na tym forum
Możesz odpowiadać w tematach na tym forum